Blessed With Our Own Building
In the year 2013 we moved into our own building located at 115-38 Sutphin Blvd, Jamaica, NY.
Forgiveness Assembly Church welcomes you to fellowship with us during any of our services. This is the place where so many were healed, delivered and blessed in Jesus name. If you want to see changes for the better in your life, your family and finances then join us at our next service. We are located at 115-38 Sutphin Boulevard in Queens, NY and are easily accessible by public transportation. The Q6 bus stops on our block!
Forgiveness Assembly Church was founded by Pastor RL and Trudi Ishmael in the year 2000. The name of the church was birthed out of an experience of giving and receiving forgiveness.
Sunday Worship 11 AM
Children's Ministry Sunday 11 AM
Wednesday Service 11 AM
Monday Noon Prayer
Youth Ministry Fridays 5 PM
Prayer Service Friday 7 PM
What We Believe
1. God is the creator of all things
2. God is a triune God consisting of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We Believe in the ordinances of Holy Communion and Water Baptism.
4. We Believe In Salvation Through Jesus Christ.
5. We Believe Jesus in the mediator who died on the cross providing forgiveness of sin and allowing us to be united with God.
6.We believe in the rapture of the church.
7. We believe that the Bible is God's holy word and is divinely inspired by God. It is infallible, and unchangeable. It is alive and active and relevant today, tomorrow and always.
About Forgiveness Assembly Church
Over the years the church has moved to several locations. Each time we moved there were new struggles but God was faithful to provide.